Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them. No tag backs. This explanation should be included.
Damn, this requires actual... thought... ;)
1) Growing up, I had a terrible relationship with my father. He has a HUGE temper and I was either scared of him, mad at him, or just frustrated most of the time.
2) I have had a panda stuffed animal, named Milton, for the past 13 years. My brother got it as a holiday gift when he was 2, and I convinced him to give it to me as a present. It is my favorite thing ever. I have had to buy him multiple pandas since. : /
3) I really do believe the "real psychics" like Sylvia Browne and John Edward. I have to, or things are just way too depressing. I believe it, but there is always this stupid voice saying "what if" that I would like to kill.
4) I miss my grandmother more than I thought was humanly possible. I want to have contact with her... through dreams, whatever... actually I think that there are signs of contact, but I want to have a conversation with her... I miss her.
5) I wrote in to the Montel Williams show about my surgery in Africa next year. They called me today and left a message just saying they wanted to talk to me about the letter I sent it.
6) I spend way too much money. If there is something that I really want, I almost always find a way to buy it. I hate wanting things... its like an addiction. eBay is my crack...
Wow, I am boring. Um, no taggage... if you wanna do this, please do! I like learning about you guys.