Yes, I am named after my mom's brother. It's a Jewish thing. His name was Alan Jeffery (my initials A.J.). He passed away... a year before I was born I think? Alison Jennifer
2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance?
Yes. Well, my mom wants an M for my grandmother. It can be first or middle. I like the names Devon, Graham, Kaylee, and Kristjan. I dunno what the middle M would be... something that sounds nice I suppose?
3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been?
I asked. Andrew Jonathan.
4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why?
I have no idea. Something unique and cool I suppose.
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly?
Are you kidding? If I see someone write to me using "Allison" I will poke their eyes out. HARD. :)
6. Any nicknames you are fond of?
Not really. My best friend from my school years called me Ali & Ali Cat. No one has really called me anything other than my name. I think it would be cool to be called "A.J."
(Or Mrs. Ackles....)