Damn, this requires actual... thought... ;)
1) Growing up, I had a terrible relationship with my father. He has a HUGE temper and I was either scared of him, mad at him, or just frustrated most of the time.
2) I have had a panda stuffed animal, named Milton, for the past 13 years. My brother got it as a holiday gift when he was 2, and I convinced him to give it to me as a present. It is my favorite thing ever. I have had to buy him multiple pandas since. : /
3) I really do believe the "real psychics" like Sylvia Browne and John Edward. I have to, or things are just way too depressing. I believe it, but there is always this stupid voice saying "what if" that I would like to kill.
4) I miss my grandmother more than I thought was humanly possible. I want to have contact with her... through dreams, whatever... actually I think that there are signs of contact, but I want to have a conversation with her... I miss her.
5) I wrote in to the Montel Williams show about my surgery in Africa next year. They called me today and left a message just saying they wanted to talk to me about the letter I sent it.
6) I spend way too much money. If there is something that I really want, I almost always find a way to buy it. I hate wanting things... its like an addiction. eBay is my crack...
Wow, I am boring. Um, no taggage... if you wanna do this, please do! I like learning about you guys.